Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 2 lbs. chicken breast, cubed
- 2 cups cauliflower, chopped
- 2 cups zucchini, chopped
- 2 cups carrots, chopped
- 1/2 cup yellow onion, chopped
- 1 (13.5 oz.) can full-fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup low-sodium veggie broth
- 1 (6 oz.) can tomato paste
- 2 tsp. fresh ginger
- 1 tbs. yellow curry powder
- 1 tsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. salt
- Optional: fresh cilantro for topping
Mix all ingredients together in a crockpot. Cook on high for four hours.