Makes one 12-ounce serving
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic blueberry pomegranate juice
- 1/2 cup blueberry or vanilla yogurt
- 2 tsp. pure maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp. ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp. ground flax seeds
- 1 tsp. whipped cream
- 1 tbs. blueberries for garnish
- 1 mint leaf
- Place blueberries, blueberry juice, yogurt, maple syrup, cinnamon and flaxseeds in a blender and blend until smooth. Pour into 12-ounce serving cup.
- Garnish with whip cream, blueberries on toothpick and a mint leaf.
This recipe was excerpted from “Blueberries” which was published in the July/August 2010 issue of Experience Life magazine.