Yields: 4 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes (plus 12 hours of freezing time)
- 2 ripe avocados
- 1 14-oz. can coconut milk
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, packed (stems removed)
- Pinch of sea salt
- Blend all the ingredients together in a blender until smooth.
- Pour the mixture into a glass container and place in the freezer. Stir every two hours until it is uniformly frozen.
- Cover and store in the freezer. The mint flavor develops as it freezes. This sherbet will keep well for at least two weeks.