Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 2 leeks, sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 3 cups kale, chopped with stems removed
- 2 (15 oz.) cans white beans
- 1 cup fresh parsley, chopped
- 5 oz. shredded carrots
- 5 medium red potatoes, cut into 1-inch chunks
- 6 cups low-sodium vegetable broth
- 1 tbs. olive oil
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. pepper
- Optional: flaked parmesan cheese
Lightly sauté the leeks and garlic in olive oil until they are slightly translucent.
In a crockpot, add the cooked leeks and garlic along with all remaining ingredients. Stir and cook on high for four hours.
Top soup with flaked parmesan if desired.