Makes | 1 cup
- 1 tbs. grated fresh gingerroot
- 4 tbs. creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice (about 2 limes)
- 1 tbs. or rice wine vinegar
- 2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. fish sauce
- 1 tbs. honey
- 4 tbs. water
- Blend the gingerroot, peanut butter, lime juice, vinegar, soy sauce, fish sauce, honey and water until smooth and creamy.
- For a thicker dressing (great for grilled meat skewers), add only two tablespoons of water.
- Keeps in the refrigerator for about two weeks.
Food Photography by: Terry Brennan; Food Styling by: Betsy Nelson