Makes 3 cups
- 1 3/4 cup white beans (one 14-ounce can)
- 12.3-ounce package extra firm silken tofu
- 1/2 tsp. minced fresh garlic
- 1 cup packed fresh spinach
- 2 tbs. white balsamic, white wine or rice wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- 1/8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- Combine all the ingredients in a food processor and purée until smooth.
- Store in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to one week.
Presented by Conscious Cuisine.
This recipe was excerpted from “White Beans” which was published in the December 2009 issue of Experience Life.