Makes: four to six servings
Hands-on preparation time: 15 minutes
Total preparation time: 35 minutes
- 2 tbs. ghee or coconut oil
- 6 cups cubed butternut squash
- 1 tbs. garam masala
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Oil a baking sheet with the ghee or coconut oil and spread the squash cubes in a single layer on the sheet. Sprinkle with garam masala and salt; toss to coat.
- Roast the squash, stirring every 10 minutes until it is nicely caramelized, about 25 minutes.
Food Photography by Terry Brennan; Food Styling by Betsy Nelson