Makes six servings
Prep time: 30 minutes
Cook time: 40 minutes
Ingredients For the filling
- 8 nectarines, unpeeled and sliced into 1/2-inch-thick wedges
- 3 cups blueberries
- 1/4 tsp. sea salt
- Pinch ground cinnamon
Ingredients For the topping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make the filling: Combine the nectarines, blueberries, salt, and cinnamon in a large bowl, and toss until the fruit is well coated. Transfer the fruit mixture to a 2-quart baking dish or a 10-inch pie plate.
- Make the topping: Combine the granola, oil, coconut, cinnamon, and salt in a large bowl, and stir well. Spoon the topping evenly over the filling; lightly press with your fingers until the fruit is covered and the dish is full.
- Bake for about 40 minutes, until the topping is golden and the filling is bubbly. Let cool for at least 10 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Tip: Use whatever stone fruits and berries you have on hand: Try substituting peaches for nectarines, and blackberries or raspberries for blueberries.