Makes 12 servings
Prep time: 10 minutes
- 1 cup soft dates
- 1/4 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbs. tahini
- 2 tsp. matcha powder
- 1 tbs. sesame seeds, plus 2 tbs. for coating
- Place all the ingredients (minus the coating) in a powerful blender or food processor.
- Blend, scraping down the sides frequently until the mixture forms a coarse purée.
- Spread coating on a large plate.
- Scoop out level tablespoons of the mixture, then roll into 1-inch balls and place on the plate.
- Roll the balls in the coating until well covered, then place in an airtight container and refrigerate for up to a month.