Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 pound halibut or tilapia
- 4 tbs. lime juice
- 2 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbs. gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbs. unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 chipotle chile in adobo sauce, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, finely chopped or pressed
- Salt to taste
- 1 bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, diced
- 2 mangoes, chopped into 1/2-inch square chunks
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- Juice of 1 lime
- Salt to taste
For the fish, combine the lime juice, olive oil, and soy sauce or coconut aminos in a rectangular baking dish (not metal). Add the fish to the liquid, turn to coat, and set aside to marinate for at least 15 minutes.
Make the lime sauce. In a small bowl, combine all of the ingredients, seasoning to taste with salt.
Make the mango salsa. Toss together all of the chopped and diced ingredients in a bowl. Coat with the lime juice and season to taste with salt.
Remove the fish from the marinade and grill or sauté over medium heat until cooked through and browned, about 15 minutes total. Let cool slightly then flake into bite-size chunks.
To assemble, place a bit of fish on a warm gluten-free corn tortilla or lettuce wrap (depending on your preferred carb count). Top each with mango salsa and a drizzle of lime sauce. (Note: Nutrition stats do not include gluten-free corn tortilla or lettuce wrap.)
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
13%Total Fat 8g
9%Total Carbohydrates 25g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.