Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 2 8-oz. boxes grain-free short pasta (such as elbows, shells or penne)
- 12 oz. white-fleshed sweet potatoes or russet potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 6 oz. carrots, peeled and halved
- 1 ⅔ cups chicken bone broth
- ½ yellow onion, quartered
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 tbs. nutritional yeast
- ⅓ cup melted ghee or extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp. freshly squeezed lemon juice
- ½ tsp. apple-cider vinegar
- ½ tsp. prepared yellow mustard
- Fine sea salt
- 2 tsp. arrowroot powder, if needed for thickening
- ¼ tsp. white pepper
From the book DANIELLE WALKER’S HEALTHY IN A HURRY: Real Life. Real Food. Real Fast. by Danielle Walker. Copyright © 2022 by Simple Writing Holdings, LLC. Published by Ten Speed Press, an imprint of Random House, a division of Penguin Random House, LLC.
For more recipes by Danielle Walker, visit “4 Quick and Healthy Recipes from Danielle Walker“.