Makes | 6 servings
- 4 cups shredded cauliflower, stems and core included
- 1/2 cup finely minced red onion
- 2 medium carrots, peeled and grated, (about 1 1/2 cups)
- 1 Granny Smith apple, cored, quartered and grated
- Zest of one lemon
- Juice of one lemon, about 1/4 cup
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Mix vegetables together in a bowl.
- Whisk the lemon zest and juice with the olive oil, and add salt and pepper.
- Toss with the veggies and chill before serving.