Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 2 cups gluten-free oats, uncooked
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1 cup dates, pitted and soaked in boiling water for 5 minutes
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup almond butter
Optional Flavor Add-Ins
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1/4 cup dried blueberries
- 2 tsp. lemon zest
- 1/2 cup dried coconut
- 2 tsp. lime zest
In a medium mixing bowl, combine the oats, cinnamon, and desired flavor add-in ingredients.
In the base of a blender, combine the dates, coconut oil, and almond butter. Pulse until well combined, then add to the oat mixture.
Grease an 8×8 baking dish with coconut oil. Evenly pat out the mixture into the pan and refrigerate for 30 minutes, until firm.
Cut into six equal-sized rectangular pieces. Refrigerate for up to one week or freeze for up to one month.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
25%Total Fat 16g
6%Total Carbohydrates 18g
16%Dietary Fiber 4g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.