Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 lb. chicken breasts
- Himalayan or Celtic salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- 2 tbs. coconut oil, divided
- 1 medium orange, juiced
- 3 tbs. gluten-free soy sauce or coconut aminos
- 1 tbs. tomato paste
- 1 tbs. honey
- 1/4 tsp. red pepper flakes
- 1 tsp. garlic powder
Cauliflower Stir-Fry Rice
- 4 cups stir-fry vegetables (broccoli, bell peppers, carrots, snap peas, etc.)
- 4 cups riced cauliflower (or 1 bag)
Cut the chicken into bite-size pieces (about 1-inch). Season with desired amount of salt and pepper.
In a large skillet, add the chicken with 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and cook over medium heat. Cook for 5 to 7 minutes until mostly cooked through.
In a small bowl, combine the sauce ingredients: orange juice, soy sauce or coconut aminos, tomato paste, honey, red pepper flakes, and garlic. Stir until evenly mixed.
Pour the sauce over the chicken and stir to evenly coat. Cook the chicken for an additional 5 to 10 minutes or until the chicken is fully cooked through (165 degrees F).
In another pan, melt 1 tablespoon of coconut oil and add the stir-fry vegetables. Sauté until mostly cooked through, about 7 minutes. Then add the riced cauliflower and sauté until fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
Serve the orange chicken over 1 to 2 cups of the cauliflower stir-fry per serving and enjoy.
Servings Per Container
Amount Per Serving
% Daily Value*
34%Total Fat 22g
3%Total Carbohydrates 8g
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet.