Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 2 tbs. basil pesto (see recipe below)
- 1 pre-cooked, nitrate-free chicken sausage link, chopped
- 1/4 cup cooked quinoa
- 1 cup steamed broccoli, cooled and chopped
- 10 cherry tomatoes, sliced
- 1/4 cup red onion, diced
- 2 cups arugula
- 1 tbs. walnuts
For the basil pesto:
- 1 cup packed basil leaves
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste
To make the basil pesto, blend all the pesto ingredients on high for 10 to 15 seconds.
Layer all of the ingredients in a mason jar in the order listed above.