Makes: four servings
- Two small acorn squash, cut in half, seeds removed
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, roughly chopped
- 2 tbs. grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Place the squash cut-side up on a baking sheet.
- Combine the pine nuts and Parmesan cheese in a bowl. Drizzle the squash halves with olive oil and sprinkle the Parmesan mixture on top.
- Bake for 35 to 45 minutes or until the squash is golden brown on top and soft when a knife is inserted.