Get the latest content and program updates via The Insider from Life Time.
- 1 lb. ground turkey breast
- 1 small zucchini, grated
- 1 medium carrot, grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped kale
- 1 tbs. finely chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbs. minced scallions
- 1 tbs. extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tsp. poultry seasoning
- 1/2 tsp. granulated garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp. sea salt
- 2 tbs. grape-seed oil
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients thoroughly with your hands.
Form into 12 meatballs, and place on baking sheet. Roast for about 20 to 25 minutes until cooked through and the internal temperature reaches 165 degrees F.
Serve with tomato dipping sauce.