Makes one to two servings
- 2 cups strongly brewed coffee
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk (or other dairy-free milk alternative)
- 1/4 cup pure pumpkin purée
- 1/2 tsp. vanilla
- 1/8 tsp. ground ginger
- 1/8 tsp. ground nutmeg
- 1/8 tsp. cinnamon
- Dash of cloves
- Optional: honey or maple syrup (2 to 3 tbs., or to taste)
- Brew your coffee of choice.
- In a saucepan, combine milk, pumpkin purée, and spices (and sweetener, if using). Stir over medium heat until the mixture is gently bubbling.
- Combine the coffee and pumpkin-milk mixture in a mug.