Coach Anika’s 30-day Holiday Hustle program begins in…
When the New Year’s ball drops, the average American is coming off a six-week stretch of stress from the holidays, fatigue from travel and a lack of sleep, and sluggishness from an excess intake of sugar, alcohol, and seasonal indulgences. This also results in an average gain of 5 to 8 pounds of unwanted seasonal weight.
This doesn’t have to be how you start the New Year, though. There’s a better, healthier way to get through the holidays:
Complimentary for Life Time Members
Led by Coach Anika — a personal trainer, registered dietitian, and wellness coach — the digital Holiday Hustle program kicks off on Monday, December 5 and includes:
- 30 days of zero-equipment, 15-minute express workouts you can do anywhere that cycle through focuses on upper body, lower body, core, total body, conditioning, and mobility
- A downloadable program guide, including 30 seasonal recipes and healthy baking swaps
- Motivational videos with Coach Anika’s tips and tricks to handle holiday parties without sacrificing your favorite indulgences, easily manage seasonal stress, and travel with ease while staying on track
- Email support from Coach Anika with bonus recipes and tips and access to her team of nutrition and fitness experts for any questions you have
- Access to premier client pricing on Life Time’s All-in-One Shake Mix, our favorite protein powder complete with 30 grams of protein to curb cravings and support body composition as well as added vitamins and minerals so it can serve as a meal and snack replacement. It’s the base for our creamiest and most decadent shake recipes for the holidays (without any added sugar or artificial ingredients).
Once you register, you’ll receive the downloadable guide and motivation from Coach Anika via email, along with the link to access the Holiday Hustle 15-minute express workouts in the Life Time Training app.
If you have any questions or haven’t received the email confirmation after registering, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org