When trying to initiate positive change, sometimes the hardest part is figuring out where to begin. If you’ve been trying to clean up your eating habits, start with the foods you have in your pantry and refrigerator, and how you’re shopping around for them.
We’ve compiled a list of our best articles on what a healthy, well-stocked kitchen might look like, and how to get the most out of your time and money at the grocery store.
Fill your kitchen with the right ingredients
- The Well-Stocked Pantry (September/October 2003)
- The Clean-Eats Pantry (May 2008)
- Order out of Chaos Makeover 3: The Pantry (April 2011)
Shop for groceries effectively and efficiently
- Shopping Cart Makeover (September 2004)
- How Healthy People Shop (January/February 2009)
- How Healthy People Eat Cheap (March 2009)
- How Healthy People Decode Labels (April 2009)
- Turbo Shopping (July/August 2010)
- How to Grocery Shop Smart and Fast (VIDEO) (July/August 2010)
Once you have the right tools, it’s easier to create healthy habits. Stay tuned for an upcoming Newsflash on how to make quick and easy shifts in your cooking and eating habits.